Re: Seeking to update Decentralized Identity related slides

I think this is a great way to frame the DID value proposition, Kim.

A couple of things that I think are important to highlight in your example.

   1. You actually lead with the VC, not the DID, which I think is key.
   Start with the VC and the efficiency it affords to the check process.
   2. The DID example, and specifically, the long-term key lifecycle is
   from the perspective of the Issuer which is typically a
   business/organization, not an individual.
   3. I like how you highlight the key lifecycle as a first-class citizen
   for DIDs.

>From there, I would then expand the description to a use-case where the
subject of the VC is a DID that also requires a key lifecycle solution.

   -chrisb