Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, November 6th, 12 noon EST, 9 AM PST

I like the opening of that heather, I'll use that. I will lean into how
this can bridge to avatars and virtual space more.

*Co-Founder & CEO, Venn.Agency*
*The Intelligent Edge*
*Phone:* 323-740-9425  Linkedin
*samantha@venn.agency <samantha@venn.agency>*