Re: Renaming Object Capabilities to Authorization Capabilities?

I agree with Daniel that "Authoriz<whatever> Capability" is a bit redundant
and probably unnecessarily long. Something along the lines of just
"Capabilities", or perhaps "ID Capabilites" sounds more practical and still
intuitive.

Best,
Carlos