Re: Renaming Object Capabilities to Authorization Capabilities?

 +1

How about  CapAuth  for the cool kids? It rolls off the tongue nicely.

-

Moses Ma | FutureLab Consulting Inc

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com |   moses@ngenven.com

v  +1.415.952.7888 (tel:+1.415.952.7888)  | m  +1.415.568.1068 (tel:+1.415.568.1068)  | skype mosesma