Re: W3C Workshop on Privacy and Linked Data 17–18 April 2018 in Vienna

Is there a glossary of terms available? The acronyms are hard to dive into
when you're managing learning multiple fields of study at once. May I
suggest, in order for our ideas to be more salient and shareable we at
least make sure to attach a glossary or write out the full name after first
use in a doc for reference. 'Urinary tract infections' is not what I was
hoping for in my google search.

*Co-Founder & CEO, Venn.Agency*
*The best way to predict the future is to build it.*
*Phone:* 323-740-9425  Linkedin
*samantha@venn.agency*