Re: Educational Occupational Verifiable Credentials Survey

Thanks for the suggestions. Manu's was easy enough so I went with that for
now -- in a new email to follow.

>PS: I was going to make a joke and say "and then I forward all of those private
answers to Google HQ", but thought that joke might not be received well...
so I didn't make it. :P

I received this joke very well, so in the spirit of sharing our discarded
jokes, may I add mine that was stranded on the cutting room floor:

PPS: I will make sure to wear a tin foil hat while reading any/all

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 6:47 AM Kerri Lemoie <kerri@openworksgrp.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Maybe we install some open source poll software on a free server that we
> can all use? Maybe LimeSurvey (just tossing this out - have not installed
> or tried yet): https://www.limesurvey.org/stable-release.
>
> I appreciate the extra effort via email but honestly gmail is quite
> prevalent and many are using it without even realizing it….
>
> Thanks,

> On Mar 30, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
> wrote:
>
> On 03/29/2018 06:21 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
>
> no worries Steven. Folks, let's just call off the poll for now until
> someone has time to take this on. I'll pull the form.
>

> What I've done in the past is to run the Google Forms poll, and then
> send a separate one out over email (with the same questions as text in
> the email) and have people respond privately.
>
> It's labor intensive, but ensures the privacy of those that want it.
>
> -- manu
>
> PS: I was going to make a joke and say "and then I forward all of those
> private answers to Google HQ", but thought that joke might not be
> received well... so I didn't make it. :P

> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
> http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/
>

> --
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com