Re: The plan for IIW 26

Perhaps we can have a session on DID resolution and registration, where
I can show the Universal Resolver, and Pelle can show his work on his
JavaScript DID resolver, and Kim (or Christopher or Ryan) can show the
BTCR Playground, and you can show the command line DID client?

I.e. this would be the "practical" DID session after the Primer.

And then after that we do DID Auth (your browser-based work, and my work
I did for BCGov/TheOrgBook)?

Markus