Re: DIDs, DID Auth & Browser Cookies

I just want to reiterate the last statement. In building key-based systems
I've learned to keep appreciating the cookie :). Also... new systems work
really well with OpenID Connect as well. That allows apps to speak one
thing, but change how auth is done in a single place. When I've been
marketing my alternative ACL system, having an openid endpoint really goes
a long way to convincing people that "hey, we can actually use this today."

No need to reinvent every part of identity from the very beginning.
Starting with strong key-based authentication with revocation and
credentials is *huge*.
ᐧ

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Jordan, John CITZ:EX <John.Jordan@gov.bc.ca