Re: Question: Can DID Documents define permanent email addresses?

I have to run right now so two quick pointers:

   - DID-to-DID comms is the focus of the Hyperledger Indy #agent channel
   <https://chat.hyperledger.org/channel/indy-agent>—you can dive into it
   there.
   - Another DID-to-DID comms options is XDI
   <http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xdi/>, a semantic data interchange
   protocol under development by a small group at OASIS. Check out
more at Markus
   Sabadello's open source XDI2 project
   <https://github.com/projectdanube/xdi2>.