Please review simple signed VC

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@blockstream.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 23:34:53 -0800
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
I ran this very simple, signed. web-of-trust, verifiable credential by a
few folk at this week’s #RebootingWebOfTrust to confirm that it conforms to
our latest thoughts, for possibly adding to a new CCG Valid Samples repo.

Some notes:

* Basically this verifiable credential says that DID “…tyke” (my testnet
DID) names locally the DID “…xnhn” as “KimH” (this DID is a testnet DID
created by Kim Hamilton).

* It uses a bitcoin-based DIDs, and both of these are real and functional.

* The public key can be confirmed in the Bitcoin blockchain, the signature
is correct, and key has not been revoked by the DID.

* It uses valid schema.org and security schemas. At some point we should
have our own schema, as alternateName should instead be edgeName as per new
pet names paper.

* This credential does specify the issuer inside the claim itself, rather
than relying on defaulting the issuer to be the creator of the signature.
This is important for future counter claims and witnesses.

* The signature is now called proof, not signature.

* The creator in the proof points to the public key in the DID, but doesn’t
include the actual public key.

{
  "@context": [
    "https://schema.org/",
    "https://w3id.org/security/v1"
  ],
  "issuer": "did:btcr:xyv2-xzyq-qqm5-tyke",
  "claim": {
    "id": "did:btcr:xkyt-fzgq-qq87-xnhn",
    "alternateName": "KimD"
  },
  "proof": {
    "type": "EcdsaKoblitzSignature2016",
    "created": "2018-03-08T21:09:36Z",
    "creator": "did:btcr:xyv2-xzyq-qqm5-tyke:#keys-1",
    "signatureValue":
"H3yEiysgAZ9KjCL5pd4PHKZRQ8UAN9PlkjSEb7xplXP+BLQ7yWZuplIGPCAh7943upqa7KgXfUqBDxW4oyXcbAo="
  }
}

Any other comments before I put it in the Valid Sample repo?

— Christopher Allen