DID Use Case: Public Pointers to Private Data

 Has anyone scoped what the computing load/requirements the resolver network would entail?

We know that for DNS, we have 13 root authorities running several hundred servers in over 100 locations, relaying to 23,000 DNS servers all over 200 countries.    What’s the projected encryption/decryption workload, for a full DID/credential/claim network... and what’s a fair and equitable monetization model to support this eco-system?

 Moses

 -

 Moses Ma

 moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com