Re: DID Method requirements (revocability)

Thanks for the clarification, Drummond.

With an eye toward interoperability, I have one clarifying question.

If I query a DID what response indicates that it is revoked? (I could not
find the answer in https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/)

 1) The call returns an empty JSON doc like: {}
 2) The call returns an empty doc such as: ""
 3) Or something else?

Thanks!

  -chrisb