Re: [WG-UMA] Draft minutes of UMA telecon 2018-08-07

Eve,

This is Michael responding to your question.

Yes, you should update the HIE of One entry as it is now UMA 2.0 compliant.

Our implementation does not use the claims interaction endpoint for claims
gathering.  Because we are using DID through uPort, the claims presented
via that process - which the user presents during the RQP - and then the AS
determines whether the claims presented are adequate for token generation.
Hope that makes sense.

Michael