Re: Question: WebAuthn announcement -- relation to DIDs?

Regarding my questions "2a".  Sorry, I didn't phrase that clearly.

I was just questioning whether pair-wise unique DIDs are feasible when
considering the WebAuthn flows.

>From other comments on this thread, it sounds like some people think
pair-wise unique DIDs are not always needed. It would be nice to hear from
someone at Sovrin regarding this.

My opinion is that when one side of the conversation is a public entity
like PayPal or CA-DMV, -- which is most WebAuthn use cases --  they should
just use one public DID.

   -chrisb