Re: Educational Occupational Verifiable Credentials Survey, follow up

On 2018-03-31 2:11 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> Hi all,
> As mentioned in a previous email, we invite you to fill out the
> following survey regarding work items for the EDU/OCC Verifiable
> Credentials effort:
> https://goo.gl/forms/1u5wPUDRQSxj753H3

Note that in the version of this I received in the body of this email,
two of the links are not correct and do not function, because a hyphen
was apparently deleted at some stage.

ie, the two links below should instead have the same final directory
as the Google version, which are:
... /did-spec/
and
.../eocred-schema/

> - [ ] Decentralized Identifiers https://w3c-ccg.github.io/didspec/
> - [ ] Educational / Occupational Credentials in Schema.org
> https://www.w3.org/community/eocredschema/

Steven