Re: HTML Metadata and Decentralized Identifiers

On 09/28/2017 10:28 AM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> WIP: https://github.com/insideout10/wordlift-plugin/issues/591
>
> consideration i'm still thinking about is about the merit of perhaps
> schema.org/claim <http://schema.org/claim>

-1 to schema.org/claim (or schema.org/credential and any other items in
the VC data model for that matter) ... we're targeting using 'claim' in
the Verifiable Claims work and would prefer not to have a term clash
with the schema.org @context as we see them being used together.

--
Dave Longley
CTO