Re: Verifiable Text-based Claims

From: David Chadwick <D.W.Chadwick@kent.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:20:19 +0100
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Hi Adam

I notice that you are also including a revocation mechanism in your
claims. I produced an IETF draft 10 years ago which proposed something
very similar for X.509 certificates
( See https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-chadwick-webdav-00.txt).
Conceptually they are the same: the credential contains the URL where
the revocation information can be found. If Not found is returned the
credential has not been revoked, otherwise Ok is returned along with a
CRL of length 1 containing the ID of the revoked credential. My ID
contains other features as well, such as the ability to retrieve all the
revoked credentials of a particular issuer. You might wish to consider
this as well

regards

David