Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2017-09-05 12pm ET

On 2017-09-12 7:22 AM, msporny@digitalbazaar.com wrote:
> Dave Longley:  Quick update on credential handler API - it's
>    coming along - polyfill implementation coming on nicely. Demo
>    seems to be working on Edge, Firefox, Chrome, etc. It probably
>    doens't work in Safari - looking for feedback - link to
>    Credential Handler API repo is here:
> Dave Longley: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/credential-handler-api

Feedback on Safari (works for me):

Using that link, I tested the demo install in my two browsers (FF and
Safari):

In each:
--I chose to make "Personal"; passport came up automatically;
installed successfully.
--I viewed the JSON code afterwards. OK.

Firefox 49.0.2 and Safari 10.0.1
MacOS 10.11.6

Steven