Re: Claims and Multisource Journalistic Resources

you just need to update: https://wordlift.io/

other perhaps useful pieces of work might be found
https://profiles.wordpress.org/shawfactor/#content-plugins or maybe even
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ldp/

spoke to manu about a creds plugin for wp.  i think he said it might take
him a couple of years.

tim.