Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2017-08-15 12pm ET

On 08/23/2017 09:06 PM, Moses Ma wrote:
> I took a crack at a letter of introduction to send to various
> journalists, and I thought I'd send it to the entire group to
> solicit feedback. For clarity's sake, my understanding is that Manu
> is in charge of the final draft, so you should probably direct any
> comments to him, with a cc: to me - but I'd recommend not cc:'ing the
> entire list.

Apologies for the delay in response, Moses. The updated copy is now here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Mv2ruaI_b3RyVb5O6IPyv-p99MP0iLzUvKuabKp3Go/edit

I haven't gotten any responses in the past week or so and I'm fine w/
the text as is. Feel free to send it out at your leisure.

The W3C is considering putting on a full workshop into this topic. The
contact there is Axel Pollares, I'll put you (Moses) in touch with Axel
in order to get out of the way and help you make more rapid progress on
this topic.

I'll also follow up with NYT, Getty Images, and AP per my action item
from last week.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/