Re: DID Spec "Hardening" Proposal (was: Re: DID PR review deadline: October 24)

Dear All,

Great to see that there’s more traction and awareness!

Technical transitions and architectural pivots can be super tough but I’m of the view to try create engagement if they are to be managed elegantly.

So just a heads-up, and though some may consider this legacy,  but FWIW I’ll be talking a bit about  the DID Spec  at ICANN60 during the following panel:

https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbFe/emerging-identifiers-technology <https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbFe/emerging-identifiers-technology>

p.