Re: Improving dial-in experience

On 10/21/2017 01:09 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> I wanted to ask for a volunteer to look into improving our collective
> dial-in experience on the Tuesday calls. The concerns: - phone line
> has limited number of connections, and costs money for Digital
> Bazaar. We'd like to avoid this. - linphone: variety of issues --
> possibly just user experience, but not working for a number of us:
> dropped connections, inability to use
>
> This could be resolved by suggestions for, per David's request,
> "idiot-proof" sip clients. Can anyone volunteer to look into this? I
>  personally stopped using Linphone due to dropped connections and
> haven't had time to follow up.

We could try to enable WebRTC on our conference system, but would need
someone to help us out with the Web-side of this. Someone like the
editor of the WebRTC spec *cough*Dan Burnett*cough* might know a thing
or two about this.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/