Re: Credentials CG charter vote result

Hi Manu / Kim,

the charter link text[1] appears to have changed substantively, whilst the
authorship date (and in-effect, post) appears to be the same?

it also appears some of these changes have been recent?

I feel like i've missed alot; and i'm wondering what happened with the
tasks outlined in the original charter.  Are the new WIP pipelines
maintaining, retaining or supportive of the original scope or works?

IMHO also; i think the original charter should be reverted to the version
used to pass it; and a new post should be established for the new charter,
under this same group.

Tim.H.

[1]
https://web.archive.org/web/20150718154445/https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/charter/