Re: DID PR #22 has been merged

On 2017-11-05 9:22 AM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> In case you aren't signed up for github alerts, note that Manu's DID
> PR #22 has been merged!
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/pull/22
>
> Thanks to everyone for letting us get this resolved so we can push
> forward with the next iterations.

Am I correct that the merged DID document, post PR-22, is  found at:
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/  ?

If so, I'd like to request that a title be put rendered onto this
page, i.e. into the index.html <body>, that carries the version
number, and not just in the page <head>.

This will be helpful for persons not fluent in GitHub (like myself)
being able to read the ongoing main branch description and make sure
they're reading the right one.

ie., add a copy of the page source title line content:
<title>Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.7</title>

into the <body> with a <p> tag, so at the top of the rendered page
will appear:

"Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.7

"Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) are a new type of identifier
intended for verifiable digital identity that is "self-sovereign",
i.e., fully
under the control of an entity and not dependent on a
centralized registry, identity provider, or certificate authority....

etc.

Steven