Re: Adding a third co-chair to W3C-CCG

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017, at 06:31 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> On 11/03/2017 04:39 AM, =Drummond Reed wrote:
>> Doesn't anyone know about Joe's long, sordid history of undermining
>> open standards with his complex arguments and specious reasoning???
>
> We're hoping he'll get drunk on his new found power, put his ethics
> aside, and thus finally be tolerable to work with in a group
> setting. :P
Drummond, just because I'm telling a decades old industry that "you're
all doing it wrong" doesn't mean I'm using complex arguments and
specious reasoning. It just *sounds* that way. ;)
Manu, I look forward to drunken power binges of precisely clear group
contributions.
Now if I can just find time to push those VCWG Use Cases further
along...
-j

p.s.
Seriously, thanks for the votes of support.

p.p.s.
+1 for myself

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP