Re: Adding a third co-chair to W3C-CCG

Wow, nothing but +1s for Joe. Doesn't anyone know about Joe's long, sordid
history of undermining open standards with his complex arguments and
specious reasoning???

;-_0

(Just needling him because he's the paragon of clarity. So I'm +2. But
that's contingent on Joe agreeing to write the prose for all our specs from
now on ;-)