Re: First pass at CG naming goals and restrictions google doc

my apologies for the blunt expression of concerns...

webizen would likely be my vote. Has some heritage;
http://webizen.org/
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webizen

The concept of 'individual membership' (not simply to the W3C but more
broadly to the web) is poorly supported.

A solution enables the means for the (somewhat quantum in nature) identity
of persons in cyberia - to be provided the necessary qualities to support
the dignity of the homo sapien for which the web of identifiers, data
structures, query infrastructure, presentations, representations, persona
attributes, personalisation, dignity frameworks embodying elements of
privacy considerations in combination with the needs of accountability
measures; support for frameworks such as 'rule of law', human rights,
provenance, version control, interactions with things, instruments, claims,
enterprise infrastructure in a manner where terms of agreement can be
bilaterally defined (rather than unilaterally applied), etc.   Where if
sensitive and personal data about you can be used to help...  cure
cancer... or solve a violent crime, or some other very specified purpose by
way of some amazing website with some crazy intelligent science built into
it; that you can safely share that data without unintended consequences
that you're unable to do anything about...

A solution were people can store their data, but not trade everything they
have stored about them for a discount at the petrol station, even if they
are old and don't know what they are doing with these contraptions they
need to have, as a means to function in society.

a human centric web.

the web works so well today, that even if half the population of the world
protested the way the web was working; people would still be forced to use
it to share the photos (on Facebook, for example)...

so yeah.  'choice of law', data rights, the means for a citizen of some
place in the world to use data that exists about an experience they have
had - somewhere else in the world; to protect their civil rights?  seems so
very unimportant, i'm very depressed about it as a circumstance.

Webizen is the best possible name for a movement that aims to provide what
i believe is the underlying purpose of this 'self sovereign' concept.

Describes a 'citizen of the Web'.
A Webizen is a person
<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=person> who is adept in Web
<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Web> techniques and who