Re: Proposal for UNHCR demo

It is fictional, but we agree. We initially had an infection that needed
penicillin, but switched to diabetes because we wanted a longer period
of ongoing medical support in a life or death situation. We're open to
suggestions for making that more realistic.

--

Joe Andrieu, PMP

joe@joeandrieu.com

+1(805)705-8651