Re: Identity article for People Centered Internet

Is that like human centric web --> same same, but different?

Imho:

Most identifiers are owned by institutions or persona ficta. Therefore most
of the identity ecosystems on the web describe the artificial, with humans
as resources (although not principally of service of them).

Linguistics around provenance articulation from natural world to human
produced tooling, into the "infosphere" requires an array of very different
qualities from traditional approaches, which covers many things: from
accountability of actors, as agents or otherwise, ontology frameworks which
in some cases cannot be mathematically secured but rather only via
socioeconomic levers; alongside an array of new tooling.

Nice to see that sort of wording used.  I'll try to do a more comprehensive
review and get back to you with feedback.

(Off topic) question: has anyone ever considered publishing RFC's in RDF?
(I.e. both txt & RDF)

Though that might be a neat idea for some complimentary work.

Tim.h.