Re: "Identity" - is a modal notion and the matrix

Hi Steven

Spot on. What you have done is specified the VC architecture in an
entirely different way, but one can immediately see how the beholder is
the inspector, A is the holder of the VC, and A is also the issuer
because the VC is the self asserted biometric of A.

regards

David