Re: "Identity" - is a modal notion and the matrix

Yes!

That's a great video about framing. I'm trying to frame identity in
its functional nature so we can avoid the "irrelevant" conversations
about philosophical, cultural, political, notions of identity. In
Peterson's language, these rabbit holes are obstacles to engineering
good identity systems; I'm hoping "functional" terminology will prove
to be useful tools.
-j

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP