Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials Community Call - 01 August 2017 12pm ET

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 07/30/2017 10:11 PM, Christopher Allen wrote:
> Barring any objections that may come in before the call tomorrow, I've
> started the process here:
>
> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/
>
> ... and have moved the did-spec over already:
>
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec
>
> I'll move the rest of the content over and setup the proper HTTP
> redirections after the decision is finalized tomorrow.

Thank you very much!

I know it is painstaking and often annoying work to move things around.

I have no objections to the github community name, but I am amused that the
acronym is the same as Collectable Card Game, aka the first one: “Magic:
The Gathering”.

— Christopher Allen