Re: Proposal to leave the name alone for now

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:42:06 -0400
To: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>, "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
On 07/24/2017 10:34 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> - Keep the name "Credentials CG"

If this proposal garners enough consensus, here's what I suggest we do:

1. Create a new github organization: w3c-ccg
2. Publish our community controlled site at: https://w3c-ccg.github.io/
3. Move the specs over to that new organization
4. Setup the proper forwarding links for all of our old specifications

I can take care of all of this once the CCG Chairs announce that there
is consensus to move forward.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/