Re: Focusing on implementations

Manu,

Thanks for the feedback and insight.  The chairs had a meeting late last
week for a bit of a retrospective and planning session. These topics where
an important agenda item for us.  We are putting together a routine time
for the chairs to review progress and plan for the group call​ - these
meeting should start this week.

This chair meetings will have these objectives (initially):

   - Review/overall project health and progress, adapt if needed.
   - Review and order issues, highlight items for the group call, and
   publish an agenda
   - Review progress on issues and tasks where we have volunteers -- and
   beat the bushes, if necessary.

As we iterate, I suspect these will evolve.  Thanks for your patience and
pressure. :)

-stone

=====
Matt Stone