Going over old ground (was: Re: Agenda for January 10 VCTF meeting)

I've updated GitHub with issues pertaining to the use-cases i can find (i
remember we made a rather extensive list, but i can't find the doc anymore)
and in-doing so, was reminded of the conversations relating to the days
when we were establishing the group;
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2014Aug/0005.html

which in-turn pertained to a broader conversation:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2014Aug/

I personally found that interesting, particularly as the things i started
working on then, are what i've continued to work on through to this day.

If i find more use-cases that seem to have been misplaced, i'll post them
in github as suggested.

Tim.H.