Review of security and privacy sections

From: David Chadwick <D.W.Chadwick@kent.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 13:42:47 +0000
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Dear Manu and Dave

I have read the privacy and security sections and have the following
comments to make.
1. They sections are very comprehensive. I did not spot any obvious
omissions
2. Why does fig7 range from pseudonymous to highly correlatable and not
from anyonymous to fully identified (both in the caption and the figure)
3. There are two occurrences of the term 'verifiable claim' (in sections
8.6, 8.13)
4. there are two Bundling Dependent Claims sections (9.3 and 9.4.)

regards

David