Re: SIP client for CCG calls

From: Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 08:44:37 -0800
To: David Chadwick <D.W.Chadwick@kent.ac.uk>
Cc: public-credentials@w3.org
It has a 2 stage account set up - 1st you create a domain in SIP-space for
your 'company'. Then you activate up to 100 user accounts inside that
domain (all free).
The 1st stage account is the admin for the domain.

It was a bit painful to set up just for an individual - but they are trying
to sell to small corporates :) so it does make some sense.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474