SIP client for CCG calls

From: Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 11:21:32 -0800
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Hi folks - I'm a MacOS user that was unable to use Linphone to connect to
the SIP bridge (I could connect to the bridge, but had no audio).

I have just joined onsip.com and their web client seems to work when
connecting to the Credentials Community Group SIP address.

onsip.com offers a free account
I could not get a desktop SIP client to work, but when I used the onsip.com
web app, I connected to the CCG SIP address and had audio. I'll try it for
real on this week's CCG call.

YMMV
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP