Re: Schemas or Models of Credentials and Issuers

On 2017-08-29 1:28 AM, Adam Sobieski wrote:
> Credentials Community Group,
>
> In a decentralized identity model, various issuers can provide
> identifying credentials (nations, states, cities, universities, banks,
> companies, etc.).

This is perhaps an unnecessary aside, but would this list also include:
self-issued
reputation issued

credentials?

For the first, I believe it's been discussed in the past in this group
that there are situations where a person, or entity, would like to
issue their own credential.

But perhaps the reputation one is more important. I mean both the
small scale -- two people with Passports identify person X as being
known -- as well as large-scale: 4,000 reviewers on a music site
decide to bestow "Best of category" on work Y, and issue it as a
credential.

Steven