Re: Stopping "Bots" and "Fake News"

um...  post missed the list.

fake news is also a about the socio-economic influencers of the web
https://www.wired.com/2017/02/veles-macedonia-fake-news/

data humans contribute is mostly consumed by 'persona ficta' actors (mostly
operated under a Terms of Service Agreement that says 'Choice of law
California') and 'knowledge industries' in many sectors exhibiting new and
interesting stresses that are likely to continue to worsen, unless
decentralisation (such as is amongst TimBLs focus) succeeds.

in the current 'info-sphere' of 'accountability' in relation to
data-collection - some behaviours are rewarded socioeconomically - more
than others; whether they reflect upon our means of social contract (as
legal aliens or otherwise) or simply ethics / moral illustrations, kinda
doesn't seem to matter; Generally same sorta rules apply - *"follow the
money"*...

>>> https://www.w3.org/community/argumentation/