Re: Close to final Credentials CG Mission — need to add phrase on “long-term” credentials

Thanks so much David.

All -- to summarize, we are down to 3 issues, which are described in the
final mission draft (on the last page)
1. Whether to mention "bearer credentials"
2. Whether to mention "proof of existence"
3. Whether to include reference to long-lived credentials

#3 is the issue I raised, and I'm personally fine relaxing that, as long as
some reference to recipient-centric approaches is present. I could imagine
this being covered by "bearer credentials", but that has the issue David
mentioned.

We'll schedule 10 minutes during the next call to wrap up these issues and
move forward with a mission statement.

Thanks,
Kim

--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
Principal Engineer | Learning Machine + MIT Media Lab
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139
12001 N. Central Expy, Suite 1025, Dallas, TX 75243

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com