Re: Close to final Credentials CG Mission — need to add phrase on “long-term” credentials

On 08/08/2017 18:54, Christopher Allen wrote:
> By the end of the call today we had a good discussion and an improved
> proposal for mission statement:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxm6yGnGAVgNTLMYft_cz2zW3c1AE8uSCy4i5A6OhG8/edit?usp=sharing

Strangely, when I click on the URL above I do not see the text below. I
still see an older version. I edited the version above just now (by
adding 'group membership', a comment I made back in May which does not
seem to have been incorporated in the version above) to make sure I had
the latest version, and I still do not get the text below. So where is
the version below stored?