Re: "Number" in RDF Dataset Normalization

On 04/14/2017 03:26 PM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I tried to read this document since JSON normalization/canonicalization
> is something that interest a lot of people:
> http://json-ld.github.io/normalization/spec/
>
> It is possible that I have read it too fast but I cannot find any
> handling of Number which actually is a major PITA.
> Other aspects of JSON (not RDF) normalization is something any habile
> programmer should be able handle.

The RDF Dataset Normalization spec is written to operate on an abstract
representation of RDF. JSON-LD can be deserialized to RDF using the
JSON-LD API spec (which is a W3C Rec). That spec mentions how it
handles numbers here:

https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld-api/#data-round-tripping

--
Dave Longley