Re: UN peacekeepers 'barter goods for sex' - BBC News

The people at the top create contracts with the intention of reneging.
They don't feel guilt.  They are guilty.

"When the people of the world have a *common monetary language*, completely
freed from every government, it will so facilitate and stabilize exchange
that peace and prosperity will ensue even without world government.

A union of peoples rather than a union of political governments is what the
world needs."
E.C. Riegel, monetary theorist 1949.