Re: 🔔 Linked Data Notifications: Call for feedback and implementations

From: Nate Otto <nate@ottonomy.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 13:26:05 -0700
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Steven rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Timothy, Steven:

I've been taking a look at the Caliper analytics vocabulary. This is a
lightweight Linked Data-based event reporting system to describe many types
of events, mostly around educational achievements.

We're in the early stage of drafting up a Caliper "profile" to describe a
number of events around Open Badges. After an initial review from Caliper
experts, we're going to generalize a few of the verbs defined in the draft
to generalize them to make sure they can apply to more types of credentials
and objects than just Open Badges.
https://github.com/concentricsky/openbadges-caliper-profile

Nate Otto
Director, Open Badges, Concentric Sky