Re: Verifiable Claims WG Proposal progresses to next stage

Hi Manu and TF,

Thanks for all your work here.

On 09/23/2016 07:34 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to quickly share the good news from W3C TPAC 2016 in Lisbon,
> Portugal.
>
> The Verifiable Claims Working Group proposal has been approved to
> transition from Strategy Review (Wendy Seltzer) to a full Management
> Review (W3M). This is the last step before the charter is sent out to
> the W3C membership for a vote.
>
> The next steps (with time estimates) are:
>
> 1. Prepare a briefing packet for the W3C Management Review (1 week)

This phase of review is actually with the W3C membership, after an
"advance notice of charter work in progress."
https://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#WGCharterDevelopment

I'm preparing that notice to the membership and public now. What URL
should I use to refer to the charter-in-development, as the link from
the VCTF info page, https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/ still
goes to an older version, https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/charter/

Shall we invite discussion on the public-webpayments-ig list or a
different mailing list?

> 2. W3C Management Review (1-2 weeks)

This will come after member comments (if any), and work with the TF and
membership to respond and identify potential chairs.

> 3. Advisory Committee Review of Verifiable Claims WG Charter (4-6 weeks)
>
> This is proof that all of our hard work and due diligence is starting to
> pay off. Congratulations to everyone that has been involved in
> incubating Verifiable Claims.

Thanks for your work and for your responsiveness to questions and concerns.

--Wendy

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)