Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-10-28

On 11/01/2016 03:18 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> Very interesting discussion in text, but hard to follow at times --
> there seems to be a lot skipped.

We had a few new scribes at the face-to-face meeting. Scribing is hard
and doubly so when you're new and there are a lot of new voices/faces.

> I tried the audio link, but for audio I'm getting a zero KB file
> that doesn't play (or download) for both the F2F days (27th and this
> one, the 28th).

Unfortunately, we didn't have the setup to record audio at the
face-to-face (full sound system, microphones, and telecon bridge). So,
there will be no audio for the two days of the face-to-face meeting.

> (I thought maybe it was my browser, but today's link of the VC
> Telecon minutes plays fine.)

The telecon minutes today were recorded (as are all of our telelcons).
The F2F audio was not because we didn't have the proper equipment. :(

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/