Introducing Myself, Adam Lake

From: Adam Lake <creatinglake@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 11:46:43 -0400
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hello All,

I've been following the web payments group and credentials work since last
summer and would like to formally introduce myself to the group. I am
excited to have started officially working with Digital Bazaar last week.
My educational background is in economics and my work history includes
several years of business development experience.

While my formal background does not directly pertain to web development, my
personal interests have been in this space for at least the last five
years. I am particularly interested in the development of decentralized web
applications and how combining them with cooperatives business models can
produce new more equitable modes of economic relationship. My current
perspective is that user-controlled web identity, or “self sovereign
identity”, is key to enabling these truly peer to peer networks.

I look forward to working with you all and bringing our common goals to
fruition.

Adam Lake

--
Adam Lake