Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

would be fun to figure out how to include "verifier" since these are
verifible claims, but i think it would be confused w/ the system that's
responding (or responsible for returning a verification), not the requestor
of the verification.

If consumer is too loaded, I like inquisitor - the entity making the in
inquiry as to fitness.

=====
Matt Stone
501-291-1599