Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

I agree with Jim. You can search forever and not find the perfect fit in
terms of 'label'. A good definition should provide meaning and scope. Of
course, there are folks who never read definitions and apply their
parochial understanding to a label and are thus destined to get it wrong.
It is nevertheless a question of more or less adequate as opposed to the
elusive perfect.